Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry for the "down" time.

There's nothing more boring that checking out a blog and finding nothing new. So I apologize to my friends and colleagues for being so blah lately.

The problem is my trouble with uploading photos/images. Since I also think it's tiresome to read a blog without photos, I always want to include them. Therein lies the rub. My "upload" skills have "uploaded" and abandoned me! I'm going to give it another try right now so we'll see what happens. Forgive me if I fail again.

A sale for all ages . . .

Last Sunday I held my 10th annual Super Bowl Sunday sale, which I affectionately call Let Him Get His Own Beer sale. I had just held another sale 10 days before so I was concerned about its success.

Not to worry - it was awesome. I am so grateful to my friends and other regulars for their faithful support.

Now here I attempted to insert a photo of my friend Paula's adorable daughter, Bridget (can you tell I wasn't successful?). She entertained herself by playing with the tinker toys that I have for customers' kids (their boredom otherwise interfere's with Mom's shopping and/or my tolerance of unruly children).

But I was most pleased that a competitor, Patricia, who owns a women's resale shop in another city, (another unsuccessful photo upload attempt) came in with a friend and boughts lots of stuff! I had literally just met her two days before. We "clicked" and a budding friendship is in the works.

Thanks to all my customers, colleagues, supporters and "budding friends."

Now will someone PLEASE help me upgrade my blogging skills? (Thanks to Merri, Debby and Angie for all their suggestions.)

And is there therapy available for "computer-related stress"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home