Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

NO MORE Anna Nicole Smith "news" (and I use that term very loosely)!

Last week, I spent the day with three friends shopping (what else?). They are good, smart, caring people. But early on, one of them asked the rest of us, "So what do you think of the whole Anna Nicole Smith thing?"

I thought I would head off the conversation by immediately saying, "I don't even want to talk about it." Did anyone get the hint? Of course not. For at least the next 10 minutes, I had to hear everyone else not only give their own opinions but also rehash all the details that I already (unfortunately) knew. I'm sure none of them realized I didn't offer one more comment.

Stop the madness! Get a life! Refuse to discuss anything you're sick and tired of talking/hearing about! Hey, I just decided to stop talking about the weather . . . at least for a while - I don't want to seem too uncaring/unfriendly/boring (or any other descriptives that people will think).

Other than "her" or the weather, what topic do you want abolished from your conversations?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home