Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Monday, June 25, 2007



Signs, signs, everywhere a sign....

I don't know what it is about signs - I guess it's the weirdness, or the oxymoronic, or the unusual, or the play on words - I don't know, but some signs just speak to me. A few recent signs that I just couldn't help but photograph:


1. Can you hear yourself asking for a glass of Effen vodka?






2. An off-beat "open" sign in a tobacco shop window in Wrigleyville (Chicago):






3. A sign in train tunnel on the way to a Cubs game: (In case you can't read it, it says, "Please don't come to the ballpark with a cold - I'll catch it.")


4. Seen on an off-limits building at a lavendar farm/petting zoo where we held part of (my 2-year-old granddaughter's (Emme) birthday party:

5. An isn't this sad: Outside the gift shop in the above-mentioned zoo/farm, there's a bunch of farm animals including these unusual Swiss Highland cattle. Inside is the picture telling of their fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home