Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Thursday, May 31, 2007





Never spend money on greeting cards again!


When I started my blog last year, I wanted to highlight friends in business and I realized I hadn’t done that recently. My next three posts are going to be about just that.

My friend Karen Kiemnec has two careers - she teaches dance to cancer survivors and she is a demonstrator for a rubber stamp and scrapbooking company.


Karen loves to help women have fun creating attractive, easy-to-make cards, gifts and scrapbook pages with rubber stamps through a company called Stampin’ Up. She does workshops in people's homes, but also hosts many events in her own home . She holds a scrapbook club that meets once a month in her Sylvania home and also regularly hosts stamping events.


Karen and I both started rubber stamping at about the same time, but she took the "hobby" to a whole different level. She has a very successful career in this field and I love that I helped her get started (the first workshop she attended was in my store!). Stampin' Up's items are high quality and very reasonably priced.


Not only have I bought tons of stamps and supplies from Karen with which I make my own greeting cards, but I learned so many creative techniques from her. I can't encourage people enough to give her a call and start having fun.

For details, please contact her at karen@stampingwithkaren.com or by phone at 419 345-3986.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home