Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Newest update
Alas, I have now met with 11 individuals who were interested in buying the store. And after hearing all the details, they were still interested. But I don't think it's going to happen - my timing sucks. Guess I chose a really bad time to try and sell my business. As I've said before, either people can't get a loan or they're not willing or able to leave a secure job and income to take an entrepreneurial risk. And I certainly understand that.

When I chose to do that in 1997, the economy was so much different. I took a chance (leaving a nursing management position) and never regretted that decision for one minute.



So what's up? What I'm calling a "progressive clearance" has started. On November 1st, all clothing and accessories were 20% off and every week, the discount gets bigger. Sales totals have been unbelievable.



I also am selling all of my fixtures and display items. And the interest has been much more than I expected.

So . . . if you have a closet or storage area or garage with room to store clothing, I have racks that are priced low.

Or if you regularly have garage sales, I have racks that are priced low.

Or if you make and sell your own jewelry, I have display items galore.

Or if . . . you get the idea.

Come into the store before it's all gone. I'm retiring at the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home