Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Age just doesn't matter


There's a new man in my life. But it's okay if you tell my husband. There is a guy that I've gotten to know well over the past year and I'm happy to call him friend.

But the big deal is - I'm old enough to be his grandmother! We even jokingly refer to ourselves as "grandma and grandson."

Only 23 years old, Andrew is such a fine young man that I'd be proud if we were related. I've known his parents for several years, but it was at a BNI conference last year in San Diego where a bunch of us BNI Assistant Directors got to know each other better.

Andrew has had more than one job in the recent past, but now I believe he's found his niche in selling insurance. And since this profession is found in almost all BNI chapters already, he has to start a new one (BNI chapters are "business-exclusive; that is, only one profession per chapter so you're never in the same chapter as your competition). And I'm proud to be the Assistant Director of this new chapter.

Thanks, Andrew (er, grandson), for being my friend. And thanks, Shirleen and Chuck, for sharing your son with me.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home