Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Taking a short sabbatical . . .

I know I haven't been consistent lately regarding posting comments in a timely fashion, but this time I'm issuing a warning.

Tomorrow morning I am embarking on a new adventure. I will be in training in Los Angeles for a new position and I'm very excited about it. I'm taking my laptop, and I know the hotel has WiFi in the room for a charge, but it all depends what the charge is as to whether I'll be on line and blogging.

Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home