Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Random questions (or why is my mind so screwy?)


I recently took up the challenge from a friend to disclose 8 random things about myself. I did it and in turn, challenged four friends to do the same. Thanks to friends Terry and Merri for rising to the challenge. Haven't heard from the other two.


I was quickly able to formulate 8 things - but not without thinking of some other, more personal items. I ended up not writing about those things mainly because it would disclose information about other people that they probably wouldn't appreciate.


As I try to think of random thoughts in general, I came up with many that are questions. So sue me . . .


1. Do you know that Oregon the city and Oregon the state are pronounced differently?



2. What is the purpose of a "soul patch" and why the heck is it called that?


3. Why do I prefer e-mailing most people rather than calling them on the phone?

4. I do not know my next-door neighbor. I do know the people on one side of us but we don't speak to each other. We put up a privacy fence about six years ago because they weren't cleaning up after their large dogs and the "O deau canine" was quite unpleasant but they claimed the fence blocks sun and some of their grass died. We continue to try to be friendly to no avail. If you know them, could you tell them we're nice people?







But I know nothing about people who live on the other side. I don't know if they're young or old, black or white, or how many of them there are. Isn't that strange? By the way, we've lived here for almost 32 years.
I don't do yard work; we don't have small children; our block doesn't have block parties (that I know of); I've always worked full-time; I lived in Cleveland for 10 years from 1985-95; we don't have a front porch; because of how the houses are situated, we can't see their house from ours - do these things exonerate me from being a bad neighbor?

So what are some of the strange things about you that you're willing to share?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home