Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm not obsessive-compulsive, but . . .


I sure can't survive long without checking e-mail. I don't know why. My son Dave makes fun of me. My husband is used to it. And I don't know why I am that way.


I check it first thing in the morning when I get up and last
thing at night before I go to bed whether it's midnight or 2 am
(now who the heck is going to e-mail me that late?) and quite often in between if I'm at home. (I know myself well enough to NOT have e-mail access when I'm at work).



And it drives me crazy if I e-mail someone a question or response, and they don't respond as quickly as I think they should. (I know, shame on me.)




Maybe we all have obsessions (thoughts that we can't get rid of)
or compulsions (actions that we feel we have to engage in often).

The one that comes to mind is that of our granddaughter Emme.
She is obsessed with washing her hands!


Don't know why she can't pass a sink without 'playing' in it. It drives my daughter-in-law crazy, but if she doesn't let her do it, she has hell to play (Emme's two - enough said?).






What is your obsession/compulsion that you're willing to share in this public of a forum?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home