Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Saturday, April 14, 2007


There is one question I always used to ask people . . .
I recently updated my blog profile (why didn't it come out in separate paragraphs?) and mentioned that there is a question that I used to ask people.
But I rarely ask anyone anymore. Why? Because no one, not one person, that I've asked has ever been able to answer it. Maybe it's just a question that you have to give a lot of thought to and maybe you shouldn't be able to answer it on the spot.
Maybe it's just not a good question and I'm just interested in it because I like my answers.
The question: What three things do you want to be remembered for after you're gone?
My answers?
1. "Sandy was a really good mother."
2. "Sandy was really smart."
3. "Sandy was the healthiest and sexiest 110-year old I've ever met."
So how would you answer my question?

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 8:20:00 PM EDT, Blogger Angie Weid said…

    My three things:

    1. Wow! Angie sure knew how to enjoy life!
    2. Angie was an amazing mom.
    3. Always leave people wondering.....What didn't Angie do?

     
  • At Monday, April 16, 2007 at 8:17:00 PM EDT, Blogger Debby said…

    Having just helped write a friend's obituary, your question is timely.

    1) Debby always made time to help others.

    2) Debby didn't ever want to be ordinary.

    3) Debby had fun with clothing and jewelry.

    I have to have a fourth!

    4) Debby was happy about everything she did in her life, even the embarrassing stuff!

     
  • At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 2:08:00 PM EDT, Blogger Tana M. Schiewer said…

    1) Tana truly made a difference in the world.

    2) Tana was a unique individual.

    3) Tana will always be remembered for her faith, and for her song.

     
  • At Monday, April 23, 2007 at 3:09:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...my three things:

    1. Leasa shared her immense wealth generously with others.
    2. Leasa was a dynamo, even at age 87.
    3. Leasa always made time to babysit her granchildren so that her children could enjoy their spouses.

    and maybe...
    4. Leasa was best known for her charm, wit and wisdom.

    Hey, that was fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home