Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Friday, September 29, 2006

When is the last time you laughed so hard...

Since I carry a large selection of maternity clothes, I recently invested in two "bellies." These are for women who want to try on clothes but don't yet know how large their bellies are going to get. Earlier this week, my sister-in-law, Marcia, who works with me, and I tried on the bellies.

Now Marcia and I are not youngsters - in fact, our youngest children are both pushing 40. She put on the 6-month belly and I the 9-month. We stood next to each other in the mirror. The next thing you know we started laughing, then laughing harder, laughing so hard we almost peed our pants.

When is the last time you laughed so hard you almost wet yourself?

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, October 1, 2006 at 5:04:00 PM EDT, Blogger Debby said…

    I can't remember that last time I laughed so hard, but I am smiling big time thinking of the ad that you could have for your store, with both you and Marcia and "the bellies" in the picture. The headline could be something like "Maternity clothes for all ages."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home