Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Monday, August 07, 2006


We do MATERNITY! Did you know we have the largest selection of maternity clothes in the area? And the selection gets bigger every day - just like my customers' bellies. Because I not only sell maternity clothes, I also buy them . And we have hard to find sizes, especially plus sizes - and lots of brand new items with tags on. In fact, I am in the process of a buy-out of a local upscale maternity shop. So there's something new in the maternity department every day. For the past week, we have been pulling out the hundreds of fall and winter items that have been stored in the back room. Like it or not, cool weather is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home