Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Are you a "cave dweller?" I used to be a cave dweller. I would wake up in my "domestic cave" (my house), get into my portable cave (my car), drive to my business cave (my store), stay there for 7 or 8 hours, get back into my portable cave and drive back to my domestic cave. This all started to change earlier this year. I discovered that meeting other business people early in the morning (or also at lunch) could help my business as well as theirs. My days have changed so much - most weekdays, I am up and out of the house several hours before I open my store - how alive I am! (Although it still bothers me that an employee at an adjacent business loves to tease me about my "bankers' hours" as I enter my business every morning). What major change have you made in how you schedule your time?

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 1, 2006 at 7:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Debby said…

    There always is a perception that if you are not at the office/store, then of course you can't be working. People who stay in their respective caves are the worst at throwing those darts. Too bad for them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home