Sandy's Stuff for Women

I own a woman's clothing and accessories store in Toledo, OH. We have 3300 sq. ft. of both new and resale items. We specialize in maternity items (the largest selection in the area) and women's size clothing (the largest selection in a resale shop in the area. RESALE ROCKS!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do you have a favorite quote?

I've had a favorite quote for years - I have it framed and hanging on the wall behind my checkout counter. It's by Thoreau - "We are constantly invited to be what we are."

That might mean different things to different people, but to me it means - if you're a good person, you're invited to do good things; if you're a bad person, you're invited to do bad things.

After thinking about it, what does this quote mean to you?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home